By Sharon L. Lewis,Linda Bucher,Margaret M. Heitkemper,Shannon Ruff Dirksen
- Disorders part covers mostly encountered medical-surgical stipulations in a constant, clinically appropriate presentation that includes:
- Clinical Manifestations
- Diagnostic Studies
- Collaborative Care (including Drug treatment, the place relevant)
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Diagnoses (using the most up-tp-date NANDA terminology)
- Nursing Interventions
- Patient and Caregiver Teaching
- Treatments and Procedures part offers need-to-know details on universal medical-surgical remedies and procedures.
- Reference Appendix positive factors key reference details familiar in nursing perform, together with laboratory values, widely used formulation, and Spanish translations of key phrases.
- Patient instructing content material is highlighted with a distinct icon, deciding upon details that sufferers and caregivers want to know concerning the care of assorted conditions.
- Cross-references to Lewis: Medical-Surgical Nursing, eighth Edition make it effortless to find extra in-depth information.
Read or Download Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book (Lewis, Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of C) PDF
Similar nursing books
This can be the publication of the published e-book and should now not contain any media, site entry codes, or print supplementations that can come packaged with the sure e-book. The 8th version of this well-respected publication maintains to advertise an wisdom of the size and complexities taken with taking good care of humans from diversified cultural backgrounds.
This useful advisor will demystify educational writing for healthiness and social care scholars in order that they will consider convinced filing their assignments.
"This is an in depth but sensible advisor to making plans, constructing, and comparing nursing curricula and academic courses. It presents a entire and significant point of view at the totality of variables impacting curricular judgements. .. This publication offers readers with a entire assessment of curriculum improvement, redecorate, and assessment processes…92 - four Stars"--Doody's publication ReviewsReorganized and up-to-date to bring useful guidance for evidence-based curricular switch and improvement, the fourth variation of this vintage textual content highlights present study in nursing schooling as a springboard for graduate scholars and college of their quest for learn tasks, theses, dissertations, and scholarly actions.
'Christopher Johns is an across the world acknowledged pioneer of reflective perform in nursing and future health care. ’ – Nursing average turning into a Reflective Practitioner presents a different perception into reflective perform, exploring the worth of utilizing versions of mirrored image, with specific connection with Christopher Johns' personal version for established mirrored image.
- The Shocking Reality of Violence in Healthcare: And What We Can Do About It
- Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health CNS Exam Secrets Study Guide: CNS Test Review for the Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health Exam
- Anästhesie und Intensivmedizin – Prüfungswissen: für die Fachpflege (German Edition)
- Family-Focused Nursing Care
- Nursing Math Made Simple
- Das Pflegephänomen Sturz. Eine Annäherung durch NANDA-Pflegediagnosen zur Verbesserung der Pflegequalität (German Edition)
Additional info for Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book (Lewis, Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of C)
Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book (Lewis, Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of C) by Sharon L. Lewis,Linda Bucher,Margaret M. Heitkemper,Shannon Ruff Dirksen