By Sharon L. Lewis,Debra Hagler,Linda Bucher,Margaret M. Heitkemper,Mariann M. Harding,Jeffrey Kwong,Dottie Roberts
Get rapid entry to the entire details you would like for greater than two hundred medical-surgical stipulations and methods with the Clinical better half to Medical-Surgical Nursing: review and administration of scientific Problems. Designed to accompany the tenth variation of the Lewis major textual content, this moveable reference has been thoroughly up-to-date all through to mirror present perform. The medical spouse is prepared alphabetically for speedy reference and features a number of full-color illustrations and precis tables that will help you digest info quick.
- Disorders part covers normally encountered medical-surgical stipulations in a constant, clinically-relevant structure that includes:
- Clinical Manifestations
- Diagnostic reports
- Interprofessional Care (including Drug treatment, the place correct)
- Nursing Management
- Treatments and Procedures part summarizes the need-to-know content about universal medical-surgical remedies and approaches comparable to simple lifestyles aid, enteral food, and synthetic airway management.
- Cross-references to Lewis: Medical-Surgical Nursing, 10th Edition, make it effortless to find extra in-depth information.
- Patient and caregiver educating content material highlighted with a different icon, identifying info to proportion with sufferers and caregivers.
- Reference Appendix contains info popular in nursing perform, resembling abbreviations, laboratory values, and accepted formulas.
- NEW! beautiful full-color design ties the scientific significant other to the textbook.
Read or Download Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book PDF
Best nursing books
This is often the e-book of the published booklet and should no longer contain any media, site entry codes, or print supplementations which could come packaged with the sure e-book. The 8th variation of this well-respected publication maintains to advertise an information of the size and complexities fascinated about taking care of humans from assorted cultural backgrounds.
This functional consultant will demystify educational writing for healthiness and social care scholars in order that they will suppose convinced filing their assignments.
"This is an in depth but useful consultant to making plans, constructing, and comparing nursing curricula and academic courses. It presents a accomplished and important point of view at the totality of variables impacting curricular judgements. .. This publication presents readers with a complete review of curriculum improvement, remodel, and assessment processes…92 - four Stars"--Doody's e-book ReviewsReorganized and up to date to convey sensible directions for evidence-based curricular swap and improvement, the fourth version of this vintage textual content highlights present examine in nursing schooling as a springboard for graduate scholars and school of their quest for examine tasks, theses, dissertations, and scholarly actions.
'Christopher Johns is an the world over recognized pioneer of reflective perform in nursing and overall healthiness care. ’ – Nursing normal turning into a Reflective Practitioner presents a different perception into reflective perform, exploring the worth of utilizing versions of mirrored image, with specific connection with Christopher Johns' personal version for established mirrored image.
- E-Book Cardiology: Churchill's Ready Reference
- Study Guide for Pharmacology - E-Book: A Nursing Process Approach
- Pflegestufenmanagement: Mit gezieltem Controlling zum geplanten Umsatz. Konkrete Tipps für mehr Umsatz. Praktische Lösungen für den Berufsalltag. Ideal ... (Managementbibliothek) (German Edition)
- Evaluating Nursing Interventions: A Theory-Driven Approach
Additional info for Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book
Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book by Sharon L. Lewis,Debra Hagler,Linda Bucher,Margaret M. Heitkemper,Mariann M. Harding,Jeffrey Kwong,Dottie Roberts