By Kyle Rankin,Benjamin Mako Hill
Now, there’s a definitive, authoritative advisor to getting up and working fast with the most recent, strongest types of Ubuntu Server. Written by way of top contributors of the Ubuntu neighborhood, The reliable Ubuntu Server publication, 3rd Edition, covers all you want to understand to utilize Ubuntu Server, no matter if you’re a newbie or a battle-hardened senior structures administrator.
The authors conceal Ubuntu Server from begin to end: deploy, simple management and tracking, protection, backup, troubleshooting, method rescue, and masses extra. They stroll via deploying all the commonest server purposes, from dossier and print companies to cutting-edge, cost-saving virtualization and cloud computing.
In addition, you’ll learn the way to
- Make the main of Ubuntu Server’s most recent, strongest technologies
- Discover effortless, speedy how you can practice key management tasks
- Automate Ubuntu installs, irrespective of what percentage servers you’re installing
- Quickly organize reasonably cheap net servers and e-mail
- Protect your server with Ubuntu’s integrated and not obligatory safeguard tools
- Minimize downtime with fault tolerance and clustering
- Master confirmed, step by step server and community troubleshooting innovations
- Walk via rescuing an Ubuntu server that won’t boot
- Deploy your individual Ubuntu servers within the cloud