By Jenny Preston,Judi Edmans
While analysis with a neurological is probably not life-threatening, it will probably have major effect on way of life and on participation in actions. Occupational therapists has to be capable of totally give some thought to the actual, cognitive, emotional, mental and behavioural difficulties which can ensue due to a neurological ailment, and comprehend the influence of prognosis from a person-centred standpoint. Occupational remedy and Neurological Conditions accommodates theoretical, medical and learn proof to aid occupational therapists within the administration of individuals with neurological conditions.
- Covers the foremost signs of neurological stipulations and the organic foundation of those in the ICF framework
- Provides an outline of treatment and administration for all neurological conditions
- Includes key occupational treatment theory
- Case reports root strategies in real-life practice
- End-of-chapter self-evaluation questions aid attempt understanding
Occupational treatment and Neurological Conditions is the perfect source to aid scholars, newly-qualified practitioners, and occupational therapists searching for an outline or advent to this key quarter of practice.